Commodious car shipping service across Florida
We are here to serve you with the best auto transport Florida-wide.
$0 Up Front | Full Premium Insurance Coverage | Hassle-free | Instant Price.
Where can we pick up and deliver your vehicle?
What is your contact information?
We are here to serve you with the best auto transport Florida-wide.
We are here to serve you with the best auto transport Florida-wide.
Being one of the leading car shipping companies, we provide a hassle-free car shipping experience to our customers. We are here to take responsibility on behalf of our customers. Our customers are our foremost priority. Thereby, we are here to satisfy them. For such a purpose, we have our trained personnel to take care of every requirement. Consequently, the customers do not need to get troubled during the entire process because our qualified personnel is aware of every trick to handle the situation.
Car shipping can be pretty hectic a lot of times. It requires proper attention and care. Did you know? Florida is one of the most iconic states in the United States. Thereby, there can be several reasons for you to move there. Maybe, you would be having a visit for a vacation or some other reason. In addition to this, all you would want is to move your possession to there safely. Your car would be among those possessions. We at our best are here to fulfill your needs; our highly rated Move Car's service can help you out. As one of the leading shipping companies, we do our best to make the lives of our customers easier by working with both the Florida weather and customer schedule.
Car Shipping Florida made easy for you!
Move Car's service is all-time ready to ship your high-end vehicles. Our customers do not need to worry at all. There are several toll roads and toll bridges in Florida than any other state in the union. Thereby, our customers can highly take advantage of our exceptional Florida car transport service. We can save your money and time. Our customers do not need to drive themselves while paying cash to the bridges and tolls.
Florida attracts people from all over the world because of its climates and gorgeous coasts. Those who dwell in Northern need to escape the frosty temperature. They move their way to the south, being warm. Furthermore, it is also a fantastic vacation spot. Consequently, you will find us providing auto transport Florida-wide for vehicle shipping service for those customers staying in their resorts. Even when we bring our customers' cars down to Florida, especially in winters, it helps extend their lives. The reason is that we keep their vehicles away from the salt and chemicals that they would see dumped on the roads of the northern state. Thereby, you need to bring your car down to Florida with you, and Move Car service's Car Shipping Florida service is ready to help you out.
Harmonious experience of enclosed auto transport Florida wide
Keeping the trust you have in us in mind, Move Car will never make you complain about anything from our service. Thereby, we are here to provide the safest way for auto transport Florida-wide within an enclosed auto transport. We have made it our top feature because of the Florida weather that can be brutal. Hurricanes are the most apparent danger too. However, it is not a good sign for vehicles; you would need to transport them in an enclosed carrier. Move Car service is here for you on a rescue. Our valuable customers do not need to worry anymore.
The brutal sun and heat can easily damage vehicles. Thereby, our car shipping Florida wide service exactly knows how to protect your primary possession and investment, regardless of unwanted weather conditions and heat. Nevertheless, by choosing our enclosed auto transport Florida comprehensive service, you will be able to avoid wind-blown waste, sand that you see blowing in from the beaches that can easily damage the exterior of your car. Moreover, you will also be able to avoid the relentless heat of the sun that can badly damage the exterior and interior of your vehicle. Consequently, it would be a wise investment if you choose to ship your car in our enclosed carrier. Thereby, we are closest to a guarantee that we will transport your vehicle untouched. We take care of the fact that the cars are among the vital possessions of our customers. Even roofless cars make this enclosed transportation option necessary. However, our enclosed transportation service is even more desirable for vehicles that would be very expensive for you to repair from water damage, scratches, dents from debris, etc. Similarly, if your car has a custom paint job that unwanted weather conditions could destroy, enclosed transport will again maybe a wiser option for you.
Have a chary car transport experience.
Move Car's service makes it sure for our customers about the safety of their vehicles. When you take off a long-distance move, there you find yourself surrounded by at least a couple of options to move your car. However, you can even drive yourself, but it might involve some risk of damage to the vehicle in unfamiliar surroundings. You can also hire a car shipping Florida comprehensive service instead that would drop off your vehicle safely. In such regard, we keep a remarkable eye on our customers' cars and transport them safely.
Among many other reasons for using a car shipping service is protecting your vehicle.
When you choose to drive yourself a long way, you keep yourself and your vehicle at high risk. Additionally, it becomes even worse when your journey takes you through the bad weather and rough, unfamiliar terrain as well. Thereby, Move Car comes here to play its role providing you with safe auto transport Florida service. Our valuable customers can rely on our vital car shipping Florida-wide service. However, theft and crashes happen everywhere and are sometimes a part of the journey. We assure you of our help to minimize the risks of these incidents and other damage by our careful consideration.
Reliable and Safe Florida Car Shipping Services by Move Car
The Sunshine State is perhaps best known for its many tourist opportunities. These include Kennedy Space Center, South Beach and West Palm Beach, Universal Studios, Universal Studios, and other theme parks. This is the home of the big mouse, but it also has some of the most beautiful beaches and a mix of large cities and small towns. Florida is the center of many vacations. Driving is the best way to explore the state. There is so much to see, from the Panhandle beaches in the north to the touristy areas of central Florida before you enjoy some of the most stunning sunsets ever seen in the Keys. Why not drive your own car?
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Are you looking for auto transport companies in Florida? It takes approximately 7 hours to drive from Homestead Florida up to Florida's northern border. To get your car from one state to the next takes almost a day. You can save time and money by choosing a professional car transport company. Depending on your needs, we can make one-way or two-way trips.
Tips for Using Florida Car Transport Companies
Many people travel Florida by their cars. There are many options when it comes Florida car shipping and the overall auto transport industry.
- Pick a pick-up location for your car transport from the area you are traveling to: There are many places to visit in Florida, so make sure you pick up your Florida vehicle transport pickup at a nearby place.
- Before you send your car to Florida, make sure that you have a final inspection report.
- Companies that are approved by Better Business Bureau should be used.
- Are you a seasonal traveler who is interested in the Florida Keys? This is a niche that companies should specialize in.
- You can compare multiple Florida car transportation quotes by using an online dispatch department or quote calculator. There are no hidden fees.
- Protect your vehicle from the sun. If you have a custom-painted car, enclosed auto transport might be an option. This will ensure that your vehicle is protected from the harsh Florida sun. Talk to your Florida auto transport company about this option.
- You can plan your travel route: If you plan on traveling around the state by car, you may be able to map your route ahead of time. You won't have to pay a lot of gas for traveling from one place to another, as you will be able find a point that interests you.
Florida vehicle shipping allows you to see the most of Florida because you can use your vehicle while you travel. You also have many options for auto transport if you decide to move to Florida.
Long Distance Auto Transport from/to Florida
For a variety of reasons, open carrier auto transport trucks are often used for long distance car transportation services. These auto transporters are much cheaper because they can carry up 12 cars at once. They are often booked. They are more common because companies have more. It is therefore easier to find an open carrier than an enclosed one to transport your vehicle to Florida. It's also less expensive.
This is the main problem with such carriers. It takes a long time to get your car to its destination. It can take up to a week for the motor carrier, depending on how far it is from you and how many vehicles are on the trailer.
Customers are concerned about weather and road debris damaging their vehicle during transport. These incidents are very rare but an enclosed carrier might be a better choice if you want to prevent them.
Cheap Car Transportation Options in Florida
Although auto transportation can be expensive, it is worth paying attention to the best features. For a variety of reasons, enclosed transportation, white glove service and express delivery all come at a higher cost.
Open carrier is an option to ship your car for a more affordable price. You can drive your car to the closest terminal and take advantage of seasonal offers and other discounts.
Open Carriers Are Cheaper
Because open carriers can transport twice as many cars as enclosed trucks, they are usually cheaper than enclosed services. They are more popular, which makes them easier to book.
You can avoid paying extra for shipping to your home by driving to the closest terminal. To save more money, you can also have your car delivered to a terminal.
You should also inquire about seasonal offers and discounts. Your auto transport costs will be significantly reduced if you are eligible.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars to Florida
Although enclosed transport isn't the cheapest method of auto transportation in Florida, it is the best option for classic, luxury, and exotic vehicles. An antique or classic car owner cannot be too careful about the original paint and parts. Enclosed carriers offer the best protection and are worth considering.
Luxury vehicles can also be protected from the elements (dirt, water, debris) and weather conditions by using enclosed transport. All expensive vehicles must be shipped within Florida are protected and secured by the shipping process.
Safety measures for auto transport in Florida
Move Car will deliver your vehicle to you in the exact same condition that you left it. We follow a proven process to achieve this.
Regular inspections of our trucks are done to ensure that there are no problems which could compromise them. Each car is double-checked to make sure it is properly strapped in so that it cannot move on the carrier. We carefully plan our route to avoid traffic and bad roads.
Your automobile is protected by the bars and other vehicles around you on our open trucks. This means that even if a pebble flies from the road in the direction of it, it will not hit the exposed surface.
Pebbles and the occasional rain are all that you need to worry about. You don't have to worry about flat tires or damage to the car's internal structure.
How to Request a Price Estimate
To get a price estimate, we encourage clients to use our online contact form. The form is located below and can be completed in as little as 5 minutes. Please read the instructions. To receive a correct reply, you must give truthful information.
You can reach us by phone if you need a prompt answer. You can call us anytime. We're available 24/7. Some of our clients have seen a 15% savings in their transportation costs by using the phone.
Vehicle Registration Process in Florida
The Basic Steps
- Drop by a DHSMV office located in Florida.
- Your proof of identity, your car insurance certificate, or title.
- New residents should complete an odometer reading, and a VIN inspection.
- Send $225 payment to cover vehicle registration, taxes, tags, and title fees.
For more information, please refer to the following.
Florida law requires that vehicle registration be completed by residents. This page may be helpful if you are registering your first vehicle. Florida requires you to complete both the registration and titling process simultaneously.
To title and register your vehicle, you must visit your local DHSMV office within the following 30 days:
- Starting work in Florida;
- Registering your child to attend a school in the State
- Florida residency can be established by renting, buying a house, apartment, or leasing.
Florida law requires that vehicles must be registered and titled together. Although you can choose to only title your vehicle, it is against law to drive an unregistered car.
Register for Out-of State Automobiles
Before you can register your vehicle, the following are necessary:
- Florida drivers license application
- Purchase a state auto insurance;
- Do a VIN inspection and an odometer reading.
These steps are complete. Next, go to the FL county office for the tax collector.
- Your FL driver's licence must be presented. Each owner of multiple vehicles must show proof of identification.
- Present certificate of FL issuance
- Send the title if you are not in FL.
- If the title is not in your possession and the lienholder still holds it, the tax collector's office can help you contact the lienholder and send a new title.
- You will need to verify your VIN as it is often mistakenly indicated as an FL vehicle registration number. This can be done before you register with the tax collector office or with:
- The FL Notary Public
- FL DMV inspectors/examiners,
- Any law enforcement officer
- FL automobile dealers,
- The letterhead should include the name of an earlier state car dealer.
- Provost marshal, Navy legal man, and military officers on active service.
- Each owner must show proof of identification
- You can register your car for one or two years.
- Verification complete of VIN and odometer
- All taxes and registration fees must be paid in full.
Vehicle Sales Tax for Residents New
Florida's first vehicle registration is subject to sales tax, use tax and any other local taxes at the state's option. These taxes depend on how long the vehicle has been owned by the owner, regardless of whether they have actually been paid.
Vehicle ownership less than six months
- The FL sales or use tax is six percent. Your county may also require you to pay any non-obligatory local taxes.
- Sales taxes in FL are pro-rated according to any taxes that have been paid out of state.
- For example, if you've paid 3 percent in tax in your former state, you can subtract this tax from the FL tax you owe, which is 6%. This will make your total sales or use tax 3%.
Vehicle ownership for more than six months
- If the car was registered outside of the state, it is exempt from sales and use taxes.
- Vehicles that are registered and titled in another state than Florida must be confirmed as being owned for at least six months.
Florida residents must register any vehicle they own, regardless of whether it was purchased new or received. Vehicles purchased from a car dealer are subject to different registration requirements than those bought from an independent seller.
Vehicle purchase from a Car Dealership
An authorized dealer will usually help you file the title and issue provisional plates when you buy a vehicle. Ask the dealer if they are licensed to use the ETR System and the Electronic Filing System if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle.
The dealership has 30 days to complete registration and transfer of title. You must notify the local tax collector if the registration and title transfer are not completed within the time limit. As proof of the transaction you will need to file a Sale Bill with your dealer/seller. This will be forwarded to the tax collector. Keep a copy of the sale bill for your records.
After the FL Notice/Sale Bill is completed, you can begin the registration process by doing the following:
- Please complete the title information with the vehicle seller.
- Verify that the VIN of the vehicle matches that indicated on the title. If the vehicle was not titled in its original state, you must inspect the VIN.
- A mileage/odometer disclosure is required for vehicles less than ten years of age.
- Take the completed title to the local tax collector's offices and give it to the officer.
- Submit an insurance certificate
- You must title a vehicle that has been titled in another state if you are buying a car.
- All fees must be paid in full
- Title fee
- Taxes on automobile registration
- Florida sales and use tax at 6%
- Non-obligatory local fees
- License plate charge (not charged if you transfer plates).
- Collect your registration stickers, license plates.
Provisional Vehicle Registration
Non-Florida residents must visit the local tax collector office to verify their eligibility for a provisional vehicle plate. They can then legally drive the vehicle back to their county before it is registered in their home state. Provisional tags can only be obtained if you pay the Florida sales tax.
Vehicle registration for military personnel
The registration process for military personnel varies depending on whether they are Florida residents, residents of other states, or residents of Florida stationed abroad.
Florida residents serving in the military. Service members who are assigned to Florida must follow the same vehicle registration procedure as all Florida residents. They are not required to pay the initial registration fee.
Non-Florida resident military personnel stationed within the state: Military personnel are not required to register a vehicle while stationed here. They must bring valid insurance documents and keep the vehicle registration current in Florida.
Follow these instructions if you choose to register in Florida for the title. To find out if you qualify for an exemption from the initial registration fee, please inquire.
Military Florida residents stationed out of Florida: A Florida vehicle registration can be completed by military personnel stationed outside of the state. These documents should be reviewed and sent to the local tax collector.
- The original title of your vehicle
- Florida Affidavit of Insurance
- Information about insurance exclusions for military personnel;
- Affidavit for Military Exemption from the Initial Registration Fee
- Sales Tax Exemption for US Military Members
You can also request authorization for someone to complete your vehicle registration documents for you.
Your registration stickers and plates will be sent by mail.
Automobile Registration Fees
Florida has a variety of fees that vary depending on the vehicle type, weight, selected license plates and whether the vehicle will be registered for one year or two.
- Initial automobile registration fee: $225
- Private use of vehicles:
- 2499 lbs and greater: (1 Year) $27.60; (2 Years) $55.20
- 2500 - 34999 lbs: 1 year $35.50, 2 years $71.50
- 3500 lbs (1 year) $45.60; (2years) $91.20
- Trucks for commercial and private use
- 1999 lbs or more: (1 year) $27.60; (2) years $55.20
- 2K-3K lbs (1 year) $35.60, (2 years) $71.20
- 3001 - 5K Pounds: (1 Year) $45.60; (2 Years) $91.20
- Flat Fee for Leasing Vehicles: $17
- Vehicles that have less than nine passengers can be "hired" for an additional $1.50 per hour/100 lbs.
- Vehicles that have a passenger capacity of 9 or more can be hired "For Hire". Additional $2 per hour and 100 lbs weight are added to the vehicle.
- License plate issuance fee:
- Transfer of plates $7.35
- New plate: $28
FL Vehicle License Plates
After all registration paperwork is completed, you will receive your Florida license plate. Your registration sticker should be placed in the upper right corner of your license plate.
You'll have the option to choose which type of plate you want: standard, personalized, or special.
Frequently asked questions
How can I ship my car from or to Florida?
What additional services are available to ship my car?
What is the cost of shipping my car from Florida or to Florida?
Is there any way to save money on shipping my car?
How can I prepare my car to be shipped?
What is the shipping time to get my car from Florida or to Florida?
Who regulates Florida's auto shipping companies?
How do I check the license of a Florida auto transport company?
How do I file a complaint against a Florida car shipping company?