Modern Slavery Statement
Move Car Auto Transport
Modern Slavery Statement | Move Car Auto Transport
Modern slavery and human trafficking transparency statement 2020
Modern Slavery and the trafficking of people are abhorrent and atrocious crimes. Gomovecar.com is committed to tackling these throughout our supply chains, by ensuring that there is transparency in our business and that our approach is constantly evolving and reactive to, any potential risk of slavery and trafficking within gomovecar.com’s supply chains.
We expect the same high standards from all of our contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
As part of our contracting processes, we include specific prohibitions against the use of forced, compulsory or trafficked labor, or anyone held in slavery or servitude, whether adults or children, and we expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
Gomovecar.com is a leading car shipping company. Gomovecar.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the car shipping process, providing complete transparency across the entire supply chain. Businesses and consumers use our proprietary supply chain management platform for faster vehicle shipping, better reliability, and full access to an outstanding support team. Processing 150+ orders in a given month, we have direct access to all major carriers transporting cars across United States. We have four offices in United States, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Gomovecar.com has adopted a risk based approach in reviewing its supply chain, whilst ensuring that this approach is in compliance with legal requirements. Due to the technological nature of the services provided by Gomovecar.com its supply chains are relatively straightforward, with a majority of these services being operated within the US. As such, Gomovecar.com believes that the risk of slavery and human trafficking issues in its supply chain is low.
- Whistleblowing Policy - which encourages staff to report concerns including any related to modern slavery/trafficking and child or forced labor.
- Doing the Right Thing – Gomovecar.com promotes and cultivates working practices that encourage employees to always do the right thing, by plainly setting out our expectations and standards of how to conduct themselves when acting on behalf of the company in our Code of Conduct. We expect our employees conduct to be of the highest standards in all jurisdictions that we operate in.
- Supplier Code of Conduct – our relationships with third parties are of the same high standards that we apply to our business. We expect all third parties that we work with to adhere to our Supplier Code of Conduct.
As part of its approach to internal and supply chain management, Gomovecar.com has put in place the following systems and controls:
- Training and updates to assist our staff in understanding the issues around modern slavery/trafficking and the role that they play in preventing it in our supply chain and business as a whole;
- A procurement process designed to ensure that we only work with suppliers who uphold our standards;
- Include in our standard terms and conditions for use with our suppliers a reference to compliance with
the Modern Slavery Act and an obligation on suppliers to sign up to our Supplier Code of Conduct which includes statements in relation to respecting all internationally proclaimed human rights, not engaging in child or forced labor and only employing workers who meet the minimum legal age requirement for their country;
- When contracting on third party supplier terms, seek to include contract clauses relating to modern slavery and human trafficking and, where possible, require suppliers to sign up to our Supplier Code of Conduct;
- Maintain lists of those signed copies of the Supplier Code of Conduct; and
- Build relationships with reputable suppliers.
During the year, led by our experienced Procurement team, we have and shall continue to provide advice and guidance to those teams who have direct responsibility for relevant supply chains.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Gomovecar.com’s anti-slavery and human trafficking statement for financial year ending 2019/2020.