Collectors Of Vintage And Classic Cars Investment Or Hobby
Do you have a passion for classic cars? You might find that browsing the internet for deals on classic cars and attending car shows is your idea for a great weekend. The love for classic cars is a great reason to purchase them. However, the classic car value and investment appeal are another reason to make your hobby more tangible.
All You Need To Know About Classic & Vintage Car Values
- What's a classic vehicle? The Antique Automobile Club of America defines classic cars as "fine" or "unusual" vehicles that are either foreign or domestic. They typically range in age between 25 and 50. An antique would be a vehicle that is older than 50 years. However, this isn't the only definition. The Classic Car Club of America defines classic cars as those that were produced between 1925 and 1948 in either the United States or abroad.
- What kinds of classic cars are there today? According to the Classic Car Club of America, more than half of all American classic cars have been produced. There are many classic cars on the long list, including Dodgers, Chargers, and Mustangs as well as Corvettes and Camaros.
- Which types of classic cars are worth the most? A 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO was the most expensive classic car sold. It was sold at an auction for 38 million dollars. This was an unusual car with a high price tag. However, classic cars can still bring in significant profits for smart sellers.
- How do you shop for a classic vehicle? Your neighbor might have a beautiful classic car in their garage but it is more likely that you'll find yours online. eBay Motors, Autotrader classics, and Craigslist are great places to search for the classic car you want.
The Best Way to Transport Your Vintage or Classic Car
You now have a good idea of the steps required to enter the classic car race. Now, you might be wondering how you can get it home after I buy it online. Car shipping is a great way to transport your classic car from its current location to yours. This is how car shipping works for your classic vehicle purchase:
- Get a quote to ship your car from the current location to you. You can do this online, but it is also possible to do it over the phone. It is necessary to include the address and details of your classic vehicle, as well as the date you want your car to be shipped.
- You can book it and prepare your classic car for shipping. To protect your classic car from the elements, an enclosed auto carrier is the best choice. You will need to make sure that your fuel level is at least 1/4 tank before the professional driver arrives to pick it up and deliver it to you.
- It's easy to add a classic car to your collection.
Move Car Auto Transport provides a world-class guarantee and insurance for all classic car shipments.
To get a free, instant quote on your car shipping, complete an online application or give us a phone call.