What Is The Difference Between Auto Transport Brokers And Shippers
You're now ready to ship your vehicle, whether it be a car, truck, or SUV. It's time for you to learn about the different options. There are many nuances to auto transport. Understanding the differences between car shippers and auto transport brokers can help you decide which direction to go when you are ready to ship your vehicle.
How can you tell the difference between a auto transport broker or a shipper?
Carrier Brokers The auto transport broker doesn't have their own transport trucks (trucks that transport vehicles). They don't usually transport your car, truck, or motorcycle. They are intermediaries, which coordinate and facilitate car shipping. Their strength lies in connecting car shippers to third-party carriers that offer the auto transport services the customer requests. You may come across auto transport brokers as intermediaries, non-asset-based carriers, or third-party logistics suppliers when you're researching car shipping options.
Carrier - An auto transport shipper is a company who owns the trucks that transport your vehicle. The company usually employs the drivers.
The benefits of using an auto transportation broker
- More options Brokers typically have more routes and a wider network to help you get your vehicle to where it is needed.
- Other routes - Brokers are typically not restricted by licensing requirements that differ from one state to the next.
- More equipment Brokers often work with carriers who have many equipment so that your car shipment does not limit to what they have.
- Competitive prices Brokers are skilled at negotiating the best rates with top carriers. They specialize in shipping cars along specific routes and can often get the most competitive prices because of their relationships with their carriers.
What are the benefits of going straight to the carrier
You can deal directly with the carrier to ship your car or truck, SUV, or motorcycle . This is a great advantage that may seem appealing. This may be true in some instances but it isn't the norm. Because licensing is too complicated, the carrier cannot travel to all areas.
Move Car offers the best both of them!
Move Car Auto Transport is the market leader in auto transportation since 2010. It offers both broker and auto shipper services. It is America's number one choice for car shipping. They offer a full range of quality, service and affordability to consumers who need to ship their vehicle across the country or within the states. Move Car Auto Transport offers car shipping services:
- You have access to the largest and best-vetted network of carriers
- World-class insurance with a 30-day guarantee
- All year round, 24/7 customer service
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- All the most used auto transport equipment is available to you
- Simple and straightforward pricing for car shipping
Trust is key when you ship your car. Get a auto transport quote today from Move Car Auto Transport.