These are 5 Tips to Get the Best Auto Transport Prices
Car shipping services are becoming more popular than ever! Worldwide, car owners ship cars of all types, including trucks, SUVs, and motorbikes. They also ship boats, RVs, and other vehicles. Car shipping is a great solution for many reasons, including:
- Relocation and career change
- State-to-state transfers
- Local moving
- Online car purchases
- Sending kids to college
- Purchases of business fleets
- There's more!
You've made the right decision to ship your vehicle with an auto transport company. Now it's time for you to budget it. We have all the information you need to find the best car shipping price.
Top 5 Tips to Get the Lowest Car Shipping Prices
- You should check the year. Shipping a car is more expensive at certain times of the year than at other times. You may be able to save some money by being flexible with your shipping dates. There will be seasonal spikes in car shipping prices depending on where you live. It's important to research the patterns and do your homework to find out what they are. Many people, also known as "snowbirds", travel from the Northeast to Florida in the Fall, and then stay until spring, which creates a higher demand and raises prices.
- Choose the standard size. There is a variety of auto transport carriers. The most economical option for shipping standard-sized vehicles is to use an open carrier. The enclosed carriers provide greater protection from the elements and can also be controlled in temperature. Flatbed trucks can also be an option, but they are not the most affordable.
- Don't discount quality. Quality is important. Budgets can be tight at times, but you shouldn't sacrifice quality in order to save money. Car shipping should include insurance, as well as a damage-free guarantee to ensure that your vehicle is safe while it travels to its destination.
- Do not hide details. You are responsible for providing accurate information when you request a car shipping price quote. You could end up with a quote that is inaccurate or incomplete. Prices may rise last-minute because of this. You will need to inform your auto transport partner if your vehicle is not in operation, is too large, or extremely expensive.
- Do not be deceived by low prices. It's a good idea to shop around for the best price for car shipping. However, it can be dangerous to choose the lowest price without fully understanding the details. If the shipping price is extremely low but you don't understand the details, you might find yourself in a difficult situation.
When choosing an auto transport company, balance cost, and quality
Now that you know how to get the lowest possible price for your vehicle shipping needs it is time to find the best auto transport company. Here are the things you should look for in a car shipping company:
- Years in Business - Auto Transport is a leader in car shipping since 2010.
- Ratings Move Car Auto Transport has an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau. It is also accredited by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Insurance + Garanties Move Car Auto Transport provides world-class insurance and a worry-free guarantee.
- Simple car shipping prices Move Car Auto Transport is proud to offer comprehensive and easy-to-understand auto transport quotes without any hidden fees.
Get started now with a car shipping estimate from Move Car Auto Transport!