How to Pick a Car Shipping Company
You should do your research when searching for car shipping agencies. It's that simple. It's simple. Transporting vehicles can be a daunting task for anyone, whether you are a hobbyist, an owner who is moving to another state, or an online car buyer. It can be hard to distinguish the good from the poor auto transport companies on the internet. Start your search here.
Tips to Choose the Best Auto Transport Company
There are some good and bad signs to be aware of as you start looking through potential car shipping companies. These signs can help you to avoid bad companies and make a decision about which ones to choose.
Signs that indicate a good auto transport company
- Professionalism and timeliness. Look for a company that can deliver on its promises in terms of its pick-ups and drop-offs. See customer reviews to find out what they think about scheduling. Keep in mind that not all transportation assignments will be completed on time. Freight trucks can encounter problems and traffic may not cooperate all the time. Good car shipping companies are quick to react to changes in schedules. Good companies will notify you promptly if there is a change to your schedule. A bad company will make it difficult for you to find out where they are.
- Outstanding customer service throughout the entire process. It is an asset to have customer service representatives who are friendly, knowledgeable, and available to answer your questions at every stage of the transport process. You should choose a company that has customer service representatives who can contact their truckers to keep you informed about the progress of your cargo. It is always better to choose car transportation companies that allow you to talk with people.
- Flexibility to meet short-term deadlines. It is not a good idea to wait for weeks or months before you get your car from a dealer in another state. If you want your car to be loaded up quickly, then choosing car shipping companies that have large, well-functioning fleets of cars is a good choice.
Signs that Bad Auto Transport Companies Are
- You don't want (or should not need). An enclosed trailer is not necessary if you are looking to transport a regular car that isn't expensive or very valuable. Avoid auto transport companies that require you to purchase extra insurance to protect your vehicle. This insurance should be included in your base price. Period. No questions asked.
- Inability or unwillingness to adapt to changing circumstances. If each car shipping order were identical, you wouldn't have to do any research as there are plenty of companies that can do the job well. This is not how auto transport works. Many car shipping situations change. The best car shipping companies know how to navigate tight corners and change schedules, as well as unique customers. You should ensure that the company you choose has a proven track record of success in shipping to your target areas and has strong reviews from previous clients.
How to choose a car shipping company
Now that you are familiar with the characteristics of a good and a bad auto transporter, it is time to find out the best car shipping company for you. Everyone has different needs. While some companies can exceed your expectations, others may disappoint you. These steps will help you find the best car shipping service for your shipment (cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, and exotic).
- What Do You Need? - First, define exactly what you want a car shipping company should do. What makes and models of vehicles do you intend to ship What are the best times to pick up and drop off your vehicle, and what are the best locations? How much money can you afford to ship your car? Your car is safe to be transported on an open-air trailer, as most vehicles do. Or would it be more secure in an enclosed trailer? Collector cars often ride in these trailers. A company that can fulfill all of your requirements from beginning to end is the best for shipping a car. Understanding your needs and preferences is essential.
- Compare Your Options You can choose which shipping company you prefer to ship your car to. There are many options for budget and schedule. You then choose the one that works best for you. The best companies don't push you to choose one option, but instead, present all options in an easy format that allows for comparison shopping. Don't feel pressured into choosing a particular carrier. Do your research and find a company that provides more information than you are given.
- A Deeper Dive - As you narrow down the list of companies, you'll notice one thing they all share: they claim to be the best. You can't trust every company to deliver on their bold claims. So how do you identify the best? You can look beyond the sales pitch to find the real deal. Spend some time looking at each company's website and examining the resources they offer. Are they able to help you schedule vehicle shipping? Do they have a blog that provides useful information to help you improve your shipping process? Is customer service available to answer calls or reply to emails promptly? The best car shipping companies aren't content to claim that they do things better, but they actually prove it every time.
Move Car Auto Transport: The Best Choice for Your Vehicles
Move Car Auto Transport has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Trustpilot rating of 94%. This makes us one of the top car shipping companies in America. We have helped thousands of people across the country ship their cars safely, quickly, easily, and at a reasonable price. Our Car Transport Estimator takes the stress out of shipping your car. Use it to calculate how affordable shipping your vehicle can be. Shipping shouldn't be a hassle. You don't need to compromise on professionalism, reliability, or expert service. Move Car Auto Transport will transport your vehicle safely and efficiently without you having to spend a fortune.
No matter what kind of car you are shipping, our professional drivers will help get your vehicle delivered quickly and safely. Our customer service is unrivaled in comparison to other car shipping companies. We also have the best user-friendly interfaces. You can follow our 5-step process to get your car delivered safely to your driveway. Your search for auto transport companies begins and ends here.