How To Get Your Car At The Best Car Shows In The Country
Car shows offer a great experience for car enthusiasts of all ages. You might even discover some new cars and find some that you love. These cars also offer a great opportunity to meet the owners.
General information about car shows
Car shows are held all across the country at different times throughout the year. Different shows will feature different vehicles, so do your research. There are likely to be some good shows no matter where you live. The best shows are usually found in areas with the most cars, such as the southern states.
These shows are also a great way to spend an afternoon. Tickets to these shows usually cost around $15. Many of these shows also offer discounts for seniors and kids.
These shows can last several days so make sure you check the website of each show for more information. You could choose to attend just one or two days or all of the show. You can do what you want!
The country's best car shows
Car shows are a great way to spend the day if you're a car enthusiast. These are the top car shows you can attend across the country.
- Charlotte AutoFair The largest collector car show in the southeast, the Charlotte AutoFair. Each year, thousands of cars and vendors attend the events. They are held twice a year. The event is held at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, North Carolina.
- Back To The '50s, This is a tribute to street rods from the 1950s. The show has seen more than 12,000 street rods at its events in recent years. Each year, the show is held in St. Paul Minnesota.
- Concours d'Elegance – The Concours d'Elegance at Pebble Beach, California is one of the most prestigious cars shows around the world every year. It showcases some of the most distinguished vehicles in the world, including Rolls-Royce and Bentley, Bugatti, and many more.
- Sturgis - Each summer, Sturgis hosts a motorcycle rally in Sturgis. This is a great place to view some amazing bikes and even travel with your own motorcycle. Even a guided motorcycle trip can be taken there.
- Chicago Auto Show The Chicago Auto Show is the largest car show in the country every year. Each year it is held at McCormick Place, Chicago, usually in February. It features vendors, interactive displays, and cars as well as food and drinks.
- EyesOn Design - EyesOn Design, a father's day car show that focuses on the design and construction of cars, is held every Father's Day. It takes place at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House, Michigan. The event is invitation-only, and the cars are highly exclusive.
- Elegance in Hershey - Elegance At Hershey is a leg of Concours d'Elegance that takes place annually in Hershey. This show, which is similar to the Pebble Beach event showcases some of the most expensive collector cars in the world. It takes place every June.
- Telluride Festival of Cars and Colors The Telluride Festival of Cars and Colors is an annual event that celebrates exotic cars. The show is held outdoors against beautiful mountain backdrops.
- Concorso Italiano The Concorso Italiano takes place every August in Monterey. Each year, it features over a thousand Italian cars and is one of the most exclusive car shows.
- Annual Street Rod Nationals The largest street rod gathering anywhere in the world, the Annual Street Rod Nationals. This unique show has been going on for more than fifty years.
- Luftgekuhlt - Luftgekuhlt is probably the most exclusive car show, as it releases information only to its subscribers each year. The show was held last year on the backlot at Universal Studios. This show is dedicated to the most unusual Porsches around the globe.
How to get your car into a show
You will need to maintain your car in top condition if you plan to have it displayed at a trade show. It is easy to drive the car hundreds of miles or more right before the show. You should avoid driving the car to the show unless it is close by.
Many people who exhibit their cars at out-of-state car fairs opt to send their vehicles to the. You can avoid having to drive all the way. You will also have a better chance of your car being clean and free from scratches. You can also ship your car to an enclosed carrier. This option offers complete protection against dirt, weather, and small road debris like pebbles.
Enjoy a car show? Here are some tips
These are some tips to help you get started if you're going to a car show for the first time.
- Be ready. You'll want to be prepared before attending any of these events. It is a good idea to research the types of cars you might see at the show you are attending. Also, make sure to check if there is an app available for the show you are attending.
- Wear comfortable clothes - you will be on your feet for at least two hours during the show. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. You should dress appropriately for the weather as many of these car shows are outdoors.
- Be aware of the rules. Before you go to the show, you will need to check the rules online or by phone. You don't want to arrive at the show and find out that pets aren't allowed.
- Ask questions Talking to owners is the best way to learn about your favorite cars. You can learn all about the intricacies of owning a particular car. If you're thinking of buying a car, this type of information can be very helpful.
- Take photos - You'll likely need something to remember the events. So take pictures of your favorite cars. Before you take pictures, make sure you get permission from the owner. Be aware that not all shows allow photography.
Car shows are an exciting way to spend the day and see some of the most amazing cars around the world. You should find out where and when these shows are being held. Make sure to book your tickets and make arrangements for hotel accommodations so you can have the best possible experience.
Shipping your car to these shows is a smart idea if you plan on displaying it at any of these events.